A downloadable game
DISCLAIMER: This game is very unfinished, not much gameplay is here. Its more of a proof of concept for now. The game also requires port forwarding to be able to host a server, but it does also try to UPNP punchthrough in order to avoid that, so theres a chance that you wont need to. The alternative is to use hamachi.
The idea of the game is that the minions try to escort the king, who sits on a chair to the end of the map, while the hand tries to stop them.
~ is to open developer console
How to play:
- 1 person hosts the game by using the net_start command in the console
- Other players join by using net_connect <ip> command
- Thats it, theres nothing else.
- WASD to move around
- Left click to open the umbrella as a minion (doesnt do anything)
- Right click to poke the umbrella as a minion (doesnt do anything either)
- E to interact as a minion, and Left click to interact as the hand
- Q to pickup stuff as a minion, and Right click to pickup as the hand
NOTES: If the king reaches the turntable, use the console to decide on which direction to go, for example, decide right or decide right.
Use the help command to get a list of all the commands.
Use the team command to switch player roles. 0 is King, 1 is Minion and 2 is the Hand.
- Dean Elliott - Coding, Modelling, Design
- Drew Godden - Design, Audio
- Phill Damaskin - Coding, Modelling, Design, Animation
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.