Is it no longer updated？
A downloadable game for Windows
This is an old project from highschool that is no longer being worked on. If you'd like to see the remake that I'm currently working on as a replacement, visit this page.
- Unzip somewhere
- Run from executable
- Update 21 - Version 4473Jan 13, 2018
- Update 20 - Version 4462Jan 09, 2018
- Update 19 - Version 4441Dec 28, 2017
- Update 18 - Version 4430Dec 28, 2017
- Update 17 - Version 4427Dec 27, 2017
- Update 16 - Version 4385Dec 27, 2017
- Update 15 - Version 4376Dec 21, 2017
- Update 14 - Version 4371Dec 21, 2017
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
It keeps me out of the way？
I found that I couldn't change the role I found,
Why didn't the FPS value be displayed?
Have you updated the game to the latest version?
The FPS counter can be enabled in the game config files, it will be editable through the console later though, as im working on rewriting the path finding code for enemies and companions.
None of those characters are implemented yet, not drawn either. I know how the characters should play, Im just still working on figuring out what they should look like.
Request updates！！Unstable operation+Often unstable operation。
- The treasure chest of the ice and snow map is not available；
- Boss has only one；
- There are many bugs。
Play from release to now，I like to play this game very much。
- That is fixed in update 10.
- Yes, there is only one boss for now
- Yes, there are bugs, If i can find and reproduce them then i patch them out
Not a lot of updates because of school, hopefully over the break ill be able to do more work on it.
Thank you for your comment!
I couldn't find executable from jhe-dev-windows.zip
Oops, I accidentally published a Mac build in there. Nice catch
Fixed! Thank you
This game is so good, I had so much fun playing it. It really reminded me of Binding of Issac and Enter the Gungeon in all the right ways!
If anyone wants to see some somewhat entertaining gameplay, then the link below will lead you to aforementioned "somewhat entertaining gameplay".
Thank you for the playthrough man!
I actually just got greenlight btw! And even though the last build was almost 2 months ago, im still working on it!